Medi-Peels (Chemical Peels) | St Kilda, Melbourne
Medium Medi-Peel – Contains salicylic acid, lactic acid and resorcinol
This medium strength peel from our St Kilda clinic is great for the treatment of acne, decreasing fine lines and wrinkles, evening skin tone and decreasing the appearance of pores. This medium medi-peel targets the superficial layer of the dermis that removes sebum and dead skin cells.
A series of 3 to 6 chemical peels performed fortnightly to monthly is generally recommended for optimal results.
This is no ordinary peel. You can expect a burning sensation during the treatment and flaking of the skin in the days following.
Advice pre Medi-Peel treatment
- Make-up should be removed before this treatment (can be done in clinic)
- If you have a darker skin tone or strong pigmentation, you may be required to ‘prep’ your skin for 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
Advice post Medi-Peel treatment
- Avoid picking, scratching and pulling at the treated area
- Wear sunblock at all times
- Avoid prolonged direct sun exposure
- Wear sunblock and moisturiser (no makeup) only until healed
Call our clinic immediately if you have any concerns such as blistering, heavy scabbing or crusting.
For more information or to arrange a consult on chemical peels at our St Kilda, Melbourne rooms, call 0395100714.